JOIN decision-makers at leading growth companies from the UK and Nordic regions.Register
PITCH to investment firms and potential collaborative partners from throughout Europe.Pitch!
SPONSOR or EXHIBIT to gain exposure to life science operators within the Anglo-Nordic space.Sponsor
A prime networking opportunity held on the evening before the conference, The Reception is traditionally hosted at an Ambassadorial venue in London.
To be announced soon...
Join over 350 delegates from leading and upcoming drug discovery and technology companies from the UK and Nordic regions, and investment firms throughout Europe, for a full day of talks and panel discussions along with pitch presentations from investor-chosen startups.
The conference also provides the highest quality networking opportunities, including The Reception - held the evening before at a prestigious London Ambassadorial venue - and prescheduled 1:1 partnering throughout the day.
Conference begins in:
Our 20th Anniversary Programme is coming soon:
watch this space!
Charity of the Year 2024Find out more
Exclusively selected attendees represent the following key drivers of the European life sciences growth sector:
- CEOs, CSOs and Heads of Business Development from Emerging Life Science Companies in the Anglo-Nordic sphere and Continental Europe
- Decision-makers from Europe's key Investor firms and Pharma companies
- Key Supporters of the Life Science Ecosystem in Europe
- Country delegations: hand-picked growth companies from global life science clusters
Anglonordic celebrates a 20-year tradition of attracting leading lifescience investment firms with funds.
A total of 73 investment firms signed up for Anglonordic 2023. Based across Europe, these funders have interests in a wide variety of technologies from small molecule discovery through protein technologies to AI applications and healthcare devices.
On our 20th Anniversary we expect even greater interest from the European funding sector
High quality, investor-selected growth companies
- Company pitches are selected by our investor panel from a broad set of applicants
- Developing ground-breaking technologies, these companies will be seeking funding and/or collaborations
- Applications are now open and will be reviewed monthly - apply here.
Networking and 1:1 meetings
Networking is high on the priority list for Anglonordic delegates. Business discussions start well ahead of the conference, via our networking and 1:1 meeting scheduling platform (opening 18 March, 2024). The platform features rich company/investor profiling plus instant messaging, powered by Meeting Mojo.
AFTERNOON DRINKS SPONSOR