Anglonordic Charity of the Year
Applications Now Open!
The Anglonordic Life Science Conference works with one chosen charity each year.
We aim to highlight the charity’s fundraising, and research aims with key industry leaders
and smaller medical development companies across the Nordics and UK.
Apply now to be our Charity of the Year 2023!
Download Application Form (xlsx spreadsheet)
Once downloaded please fill in the spreadsheet and send it to Emma firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE OFFER
- One complimentary exhibitor display area at the conference
- Logo placement on website exhibitor pages
- Logo placement on the conference platform
- Two complimentary conference delegate passes
- Two invitations to The Anglonordic Networking Reception
- Full access to the 1:1 partnering system
- One year of social media endorsement and marketing activity
- Fundraising activities during the event
As a charity you must:
- be based in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden or the UK
- be active in supporting an area of medical research
- be compliant with all areas of charity law in their respective country
20 October 2022: Applications open
01 December 2022: Applications close
22 December 2022: Applicants informed of their outcome
05 January 2023: Charity of the Year announced
All applicants will be offered a complimentary pass and/or exhibitor space with a 50% discount.If you have any questions please contact Emma (email@example.com).