Attendance at the Anglonordic Life Science Conference is by invitation only.
If you have received an invitation via email, click the registration link within the text.
If you would like to apply for an invitation, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name, company affiliation and reason for attending.
R&D Delegate fee: £450+VAT.
Pitch Presentation: £750+VAT, includes 1 delegate pass.
Invited investment firms with funds participate free of charge (brokers may attend at R&D rate).
The Reception: Free of charge (only available for conference delegates).
The delegate fee covers The Reception; lunch buffet and afternoon drinks at the conference; conference materials;
and access to the 1:1 online booking system. Please note that the Reception is on a first come, first served basis so register early to avoid disappointment!
Service companies and CROs can attend as sponsors or exhibitors.
Click here to view Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages
Anglonordic event policy relating to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In all cases Anglonordic will follow Government advice relating to events and gatherings of people. Currently we are not aware of any specific advice relating to events and Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Most UK events (including those much larger than ours) continue to take place as usual.
Ahead of the event we will write to all delegates to ask them to consider whether they have visited any areas of high incidence of COVID-19 or are likely to have recently been in contact with anyone who has. If they have, we will ask them to not attend the event and refund their delegate fees*. Those areas currently in these categories are listed at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
At the event we will overtly promote good hygiene practice to include:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- We will ensure adequate hand washing facilities are available at the venue.
- We will request that the venue increase cleaning of all furniture surfaces and door handles.
* If a delegate cannot attend due to possible infection, or the event is cancelled after partnering has launched, confirmed meetings can take place via Meeting Mojo video link.